Shipping InformationPlease pay close attention to your local weather and how it may affect your delivery. Cold Steel is not responsible for delayed shipments due to inclement weather.
• All orders scheduled for ground shipping will ship within 1-2 days from the time the order is entered.
• Any orders scheduled for Priority shipping (3-Day, 2-Day, and Overnight) submitted prior to 1pm Pacific time, Monday through Friday, will ship the same day. Those orders submitted after 1pm will ship the next business day.
• We have found FedEx to be the most reliable method of shipping. We usually ship in 72 hours and FedEx takes about 7 working days to deliver. So please allow up to 2 weeks before calling to trace shipment. Backorders are shipped FedEx Ground. Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.
• Overseas, please call (805-650-8481) for rates. Air Mail and Priority Mail available at extra charge. Please call.
• APO, FPO and regular P.O. Boxes: Sent via Parcel Post (FedEx will not deliver to most P.O. Boxes).
International / Overseas Orders - Anywhere Outside the USA
• We ship worldwide. Customers are responsible for paying all shipping, insurance & custom fees for orders outside the USA. Only complete orders will be shipped overseas. No backorders!
• Customers must check with their local customs officials to determine the legality of all items ordered. Cold Steel is not responsible for any items seized by customs and will not knowingly make shipments to countries where any items are illegal.
• If an item is declined by customs and sent back to Cold Steel, we will issue a refund for the items returned only. The customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Note: Foreign order and APO, FPO must be payable in US currency drawn on any US bank. Because of customs restrictions, no sales will be made to residents of Denmark and Australia.
Shipped by U.S. Express Mail Service only. 2 to 6 weeks shipping
Minimum Order: $150 (USD)
*Orders over $500 require either a wire transfer or international money order.
International Order Shipping Charges
All orders to be delivered outside of the USA (including orders sent to Canada and Mexico) are shipped by USPS Priority International only. International shipping charges can be high, sometimes they exceed the cost of the items being ordered. International orders will show a zero total on the order form because the actual charges are calculated when your order is shipped. Call 805-650-8481 for more information, or email cold steel with questions about foreign shipping costs. Cold Steel is NOT responsible for items seized by customs.
Shipping Pricing / Processing
*FedEx will NOT deliver to a P.O. Box Any orders over $100 (USD) CANNOT be shipped by US Mail. All such orders will have to be sent by UPS, with the exception of international orders.
FedEx Ground: 2-3 business days processing + 5-7 days shipping
FedEx 3Day Express Saver: 1 business day processing + 3 days shipping
FedEx 2Day Air: 1 business day processing + 2 days shipping
FedEx Next Day Air: 1 business day processing + 1 day shipping
FedEx Home Delivery
USPS Mail: 2-3 business days processing + US Mail Shipping Time
Alaska & Hawaii: FedEx 2nd Day Air or U.S. Mail
Guam & Puerto Rico: U.S. Mail ONLY
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Cold Steel Holiday Shipping Schedule
FedEx Ground Christmas Delivery
Dec 16th 2:00 PM
FREE on orders over $75*
FedEx 3 Day Select Christmas Delivery
Dec 19th 2:00 PM
FedEx 2nd Day Air Christmas Delivery
Dec 22th 2:00 PM
FedEx Next Day Air Christmas Delivery
Dec 23rd 2:00 PM
*Orders must be over $75, not including sales tax or optional COD fees. Within the 48 contiguous states. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam are shipped by Standard US Postal for the free shipping offer. FedEx: The guarantee is suspended for FedEx Ground and FedEx Standard packages picked up or scheduled for delivery between Dec. 11 and Dec. 24.